How Do I Delete A Group I Created On Facebook

 on Sunday, December 31, 2017  

This tutorial How Do I Delete A Group I Created On Facebook is for those, who wish to erase unwanted or unused groups developed by them on Facebook.The procedure is quite simple, please follow the steps listed below to delete the group from your account.

How Do I Delete A Group I Created On Facebook


Action 1: Login to Facebook and go to the group which you might wish to delete

 

Action 2: In the right side, find the "Members location" and click on that. It will note all your group members.

Action 3: Select each member and click on the equipment icon.

Action 4: Choose "erase member" and begin removing each group member.

Action 5: When you're done, simply eliminate yourself also from the group member list.

Action 6: Congrats, your facebook group will get deleted now.

Note: When you eliminate yourself, you will get this verification message:.

 

This is the mistake message you get when you're leaving the group or you're the last to leave-- pick Leave Group.

The group ought to now disappear.

I hope you delighted in checking out the basic tutorial to How Do I Delete A Group I Created On Facebook. If there's anything else you have to understand or have any concern please feel complimentary to ask in remarks. We 'd be more than delighted to respond to!
How Do I Delete A Group I Created On Facebook 4.5 5 pusahma dua Sunday, December 31, 2017 This tutorial How Do I Delete A Group I Created On Facebook is for those, who wish to erase unwanted or unused groups developed by them on ...


Copyright © Enspirer Facebook. All Rights Reserved.   New Thesis SEO V2 Theme by CB Design