How Do I Add An Admin to My Facebook Page

 on Wednesday, January 3, 2018  

I am frequently asked to help with the set-up of my client's Facebook pages. How Do I Add An Admin To My Facebook Page In order to do this, they have to include a brand-new admin to your Facebook page. So here are some easy to follow instructions for you.

There are 5 different access levels for your organisation Facebook page. Just the Administrator/scan alter the level of somebody's access.

If you wish to include another individual to the aid in the running of your service Facebook page, then please follow the below instructions.

How Do I Add An Admin To My Facebook Page


1. Login to your organisation page

2. Click on the Settings tab

 

3. Click Page Responsibilities

 

4. Add the e-mail address and select the access level needed for this person. This e-mail address should be one related to their Facebook account.

 

5. Click SAVE
The person you have actually added must get an alert that they have been included. They have to accept this invitation.

At any time, you may eliminate this person by clicking the X to the right-hand side of their user profile-- or change the level of their access using the dropdown box.

 

How Do I Add An Admin To My Facebook Page: if you add somebody else as an Admin, they will have the very same access rights as you-- and could alter YOUR settings.
How Do I Add An Admin to My Facebook Page 4.5 5 pusahma dua Wednesday, January 3, 2018 I am frequently asked to help with the set-up of my client's Facebook pages. How Do I Add An Admin To My Facebook Page In order to do t...


Copyright © Enspirer Facebook. All Rights Reserved.   New Thesis SEO V2 Theme by CB Design