Www.facebook Log Out

 on Thursday, March 29, 2018  



Www.Facebook Log Out | There is basic human propensity to forget things like mobile or key etc. at any location. It often occurs with me and the very same thing took place today early morning. I left my phone at my buddy's house and when I reached home I kept in mind. There were some important messages in my Facebook account which I did not want to view by other person.

 

Www.Facebook Log Out


If you likewise have left your phone at your buddy's home or if you have actually lost your phone and wanted to avoid your Facebook account not to be accessed by any undesirable individual, you can follow the steps to logout your Facebook account remotely from any web enabled computer.

Steps to logout from Facebook from another location-.

  • Login your Facebook account in internet browser. You can use any internet allowed computer.

  • Click settings drop-down and choose the alternative Settings.




  • On settings page select the alternative Security.




  • On Security page click on the choice Where You're Visited.




  • Click on End All Activity.




  • As soon as your click on End All Activity option, all the logged in Facebook account will be logged out from all the gadgets. You can choose individual device also if you don't wish to logout from all the gadgets.

Www.facebook Log Out 4.5 5 Pelengkap Bangunan Thursday, March 29, 2018 Www.Facebook Log Out | There is basic human propensity to forget things like mobile or key etc. at any location. It often occurs with me an...


Copyright © Enspirer Facebook. All Rights Reserved.   New Thesis SEO V2 Theme by CB Design