How to Download A Facebook Video to My Phone

 on Wednesday, May 30, 2018  

How To Download A Facebook Video To My Phone, Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you had to have the ability to download and edit a Facebook Live when you are on your mobile phone?

If you host a Facebook Live on mobile you get the chance to conserve the video replay to your video camera roll. If you live stream to Facebook on desktop you will have the ability to access the replay from your Page or Profile.

Nevertheless it may be that you host a Facebook Live then delete the recording from your camera roll after you have transferred it to wherever you keep your past occasions.

How To Download A Facebook Video To My Phone


That is what took place to my co-host for the Live Stream Experts. He found he was on his iPhone and needed to download an edit among his previous live streams to share a clip with a colleague. He discovered that with the aid of a free iOS app and another online tool he could download and conserve his Facebook Live then edit it as needed with other apps on his phone.

He shared the actions on Twitter and you can discover them in this curation here that we shared on the program.

I thought I would stroll through the process myself to record it should I have to follow this technique in the future.

Please note that you have to know copyright-- I am not promoting that you download and modify content you do not have the rights to. Also you require to ensure that you have a good cellphone information connection and adequate space on your electronic camera roll to be able to follow the procedure below.

The primary step you have to take is to download the MyMedia File Manager app from the iOS app shop.

Next add in the browser area of the MyMedia app the url SaveFrom.net-- this will enable you to download the video from Facebook and after that it will be conserved into the MyMedia app, from where you can transfer it to other apps on your iPhone for modifying. In the screen shot below you can see how I browsed and found the SaveFrom.net website in the web browser.

Now you have to get the url of your Facebook Live replay. Open the Facebook App and look for the video-- then click the share button.

I decided to download a video that my co-host had actually developed to then develop a brief animation from an enjoyable and unusual live stream he had actually tape-recorded.

Then you need to add the url to the SaveFrom.net website which will still be open in the MyMedia app.

You will then be asked to call your declare your video download.

You will have the choice to download the video to your video camera roll in SD or HD.

You will then find the downloaded live video file the the media folder of the MyMedia app.

To be able to edit the video, you require to download it to your cam roll (which is exactly what I did) or open it in another app. This will permit you to modify the video, for instance, in my scenario I trimmed the video, included a text overlay then converted the video into a short gif that you can see here on Twitter.

If this is the very first time you have actually downloaded a file from MyMedia to your cam roll it will request gain access to.

Now you can edit your downloaded Facebook Live replay in other apps on your iPhone. Make certain that you delete the file from MyMedia if you want to guarantee you do not have numerous copies of the video on your phone.

I have tried this method with Twitter but have actually not had the ability to download a video from my own Twitter feed-- if you figure out how to do so with MyMedia and SaveFrom.net, do let me understand how you do so.

This might be a little troublesome in terms of downloading, however I hope you will remember this technique, if you like my co-host, you are in s scenario where you need to edit a video and can only access it through your iPhone.

Thus the article How To Download A Facebook Video To My Phone thank you visiting from me hopefully can help you.
How to Download A Facebook Video to My Phone 4.5 5 Alfian Adi Saputra Wednesday, May 30, 2018 How To Download A Facebook Video To My Phone , Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you had to have the ability to download and...


Copyright © Enspirer Facebook. All Rights Reserved.   New Thesis SEO V2 Theme by CB Design