How Can I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook 2018

 on Saturday, June 2, 2018  

How Can I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook 2018 - You cannot. As I understand it-- which is constantly fuzzy, offered the method Facebook keeps altering things-- every page should be connected to a personal profile. Nevertheless, the link isn't noticeable to other users, unless you add it yourself.

In an online answer, Jade from the Facebook Help Group states: "We will never launch your name to the public mentioning that you are connected to the Page. Please understand that the Personal Profile should represent a genuine person and can not have the name of a company."

How Can I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook 2018



Nevertheless, you can always set Facebook's privacy control to restrict access to your personal page. Click the down arrow in the top right, choose Settings then Privacy. The area on "Who can see my stuff?" provides alternatives from "Public" to "Friends" to "Only me". You don't need to delete your personal profile if only you can see it.

In basic, I think Friends is the finest setting for small and individual companies, assuming you are active on Facebook. Your buddies are most likely to Like your company page, probably to comment, and probably to suggest it to their good friends. Large corporations have other methods to produce a following, but pals do it without you having to spend for it.

1. Indication in to your Facebook account and gain access to your company page.

2. Click "Edit Page" followed by "Manage Permissions" in the drop-down menu.

3. Click "Delete [Page Name] in the "Erase Page" section.

4. Click "Erase" to quickly erase your page. Remember there are no further confirmation buttons or triggers; when you click "Erase," your page is permanently deleted.

Pointer

Consider unpublishing your page rather of deleting it; when you unpublish a page, Facebook users can not access it, but you can still edit it and republish it at a later date.

Caution

Erasing a page is long-term; all details on the page is completely gotten rid of and neither you nor Facebook customer support can get access to the info on the page.

Such articles How Can I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook 2018 from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.
How Can I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook 2018 4.5 5 Alfian Adi Saputra Saturday, June 2, 2018 How Can I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook 2018 - You cannot. As I understand it-- which is constantly fuzzy, offered the method Faceboo...


Copyright © Enspirer Facebook. All Rights Reserved.   New Thesis SEO V2 Theme by CB Design