How Do I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook 2017

 on Saturday, December 23, 2017  

How Do I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook 2017 - You cannot. As I understand it-- which is always fuzzy, given the way Facebook keeps changing things-- every page must be connected to a personal profile. However, the link isn't really visible to other users, unless you include it yourself.

In an online response, Jade from the Facebook Aid Team says: "We will never ever launch your name to the public specifying that you are connected to the Page. Please understand that the Personal Profile need to represent a real individual and can not have the name of a service."

How Do I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook 2017



However, you can always set Facebook's personal privacy control to limit access to your personal page. Click the down arrow in the leading right, choose Settings and then Privacy. The section on "Who can see my stuff?" offers choices from "Public" to "Buddies" to "Only me". You do not need to erase your personal profile if only you can see it.

In general, I think Pals is the very best setting for small and personal companies, presuming you are active on Facebook. Your pals are most likely to Like your service page, most likely to comment, and most likely to suggest it to their friends. Big corporations have other methods to produce a following, however buddies do it without you having to pay for it.

1. Indication in to your Facebook account and access your company page.

2. Click "Edit Page" followed by "Manage Permissions" in the drop-down menu.

3. Click "Delete [Page Name] in the "Erase Page" area.

4. Click "Erase" to immediately erase your page. Keep in mind there are no additional verification buttons or triggers; when you click "Erase," your page is completely erased.

Suggestion

Consider unpublishing your page rather of deleting it; when you unpublish a page, Facebook users can not access it, however you can still modify it and republish it at a later date.

Warning

Deleting a page is permanent; all information on the page is completely eliminated and neither you nor Facebook client assistance can get to the information on the page.

Such articles How Do I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook 2017 from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.
How Do I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook 2017 4.5 5 pusahma dua Saturday, December 23, 2017 How Do I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook 2017 - You cannot. As I understand it-- which is always fuzzy, given the way Facebook keeps ch...


Copyright © Enspirer Facebook. All Rights Reserved.   New Thesis SEO V2 Theme by CB Design